|Appears in:|| Skylanders: Fusions |
Skylanders: Eris's League
Skylanders: Master Quest
|Attacks/Actions:|| Dance Combo |
|English Voice Actor:||Keith Ferguson|
|First Release:||Skylanders: Fusions|
Let's Dance! -Eclipse's official catchphrase
Eclipse is a dancing cat in Skylanders: Fusions.
One day Eclipse showed up and changed the way of music and dance in all of Skylands, when the New evil king saw this newcomer bring fun to skylands he tried to stop him with trolls. But trolls were no effect to Eclipse since he just danced them all away. Not much is known about him, but someday all will be revealed.
Attack 1- Dance Combo: Press 1 to kick and punch enemies like your dancing, press 1,1,1 to do "Hat Throw".
Attack 2- Twist Spin: Press and hold 2 to spin around.
Attack 3- Duo-plicates: Press 3 to summon 2 duplicates to copy your every move.
Soul Gem: Light Panels: When Eclipse walks he leaves behind light panels that damage enemies.
- Explode-plicates (Duo-plicates explode after they expire)
- Sharper Suit (Armor is increased thanks to a snazzy new suit!)
- Cyclone of Light (Twist Spin does increased damage)
Path 1: Cats Do Dance (Dance Combo Attacks)Edit
- Dance Combos (1, 1, Hold 2 to Breakdance. 1, 1, Hold 3 to Moonwalk)
- Sharp Headgear (Your hat gains spikes that deal more damage to enemies when you throw it)
- Illumination Cyclone (Twist Spin does maximum damage)
Path 2: More than Double Trouble (Duo-plicates Attacks)Edit
- Infinite-plicates (Make as many Duo-plicates as you want)
- Enhanced Explode-plicates (The explosion of your Duo-plicates does increased damage)
- Giga-plicate (Hold Attack 2 to fuse with your Duo-pilcates to become a huge version of yourself for a short time. Defeating enemies will extend the timer)