Get out of this page this instance!
No, seriously. You can't edit this article without my permission. ...Well, unless it's a colab and you're part of it. Loser? Good.
And I MEAN IT!
|Developer(s)||Beenox (Console Versions), Dimps (3DS Version)|
|Series||CouyZ's Skylander Fan Game Series|
|Genre||Action-Adventure (Console Version), Platforming (3DS Version)|
|Rating(s)||E10+ (Console Versions), E (3DS Version)|
There are 8 Awakened Skylanders, 24 reposed core Skylanders, 8 new core Skylanders, 8 reposed Giants, 4 new Giants and 12 Lightcore Skylanders. There are 4 new elements, Electric, Fairy, Ice and Shadow. You evolve Skylanders into their Awakened form using Awakening Stones. Each Awakening Stone has a name.
- Dune Bug (AWAKENED): His stone is Magicite.
- Daybringer Spyro (reposed)
- Magician Voodood (reposed)
- Double Sip Pop Fizz (reposed)
- Assassin Ninjini (reposed)
- Painicorn (core)
- Deja Vu (Lightcore)
- Bash (AWAKENED): His stone is Earthite.
- Armored Terrafin (reposed)
- Mega Boom Dino-Rang (reposed)
- Triple Sting Scorp (reposed)
- Stone Smash Crusher (reposed)
- Sstone (Core/Lightcore)
- Riptide (AWAKENED): His stone is Waterite.
- Power Anchor Gill Grunt (reposed)
- Spidermonkey Slam Bam (reposed)
- Plasma Zap (reposed)
- Pirate Sword Thumpback (reposed)
- Ice Spike (core)
- Punk Shock (Lightcore)
- Sunburn (AWAKENED): His stone is Firite.
- Molten Pit Eruptor (reposed)
- Volcanic Fang Hot Dog (reposed)
- Mega Ram Fryno (reposed)
- Eruption Hot Head (reposed)
- Burnadillo (Core/Lightcore)
- Wind-Up (AWAKENED): His stone is Technite.
- Moneyhorse Trigger Happy (reposed)
- Metallic Suit Drobot (reposed)
- Explosion Boomer (reposed)
- Arm Cannon Bouncer (reposed)
- Chom Nom (core)
- Drill Sergeant (Lightcore)
- Stealth Elf (AWAKENED): Her stone is the Lifenite.
- Treant Stump Smash (reposed)
- Spike Ring Shroomboom (reposed)
- Supersonic High Five (reposed)
- Oxbringer Tree Rex (reposed)
- Bush Rush (Core/Lightcore)
- Funny Bone (AWAKENED): His stone is Soulite.
- Midnight Cynder (reposed)
- Blade Warrior Chop Chop (reposed)
- Spellcaster Hex (reposed)
- Cyclops Eye-Brawl (reposed)
- Freakout (core)
- Roller Brawl (Lightcore)
- Whirlwind (AWAKENED): Her stone is Windite.
- Griffin Sonic Boom (reposed)
- Rainstorm Warnado (reposed)
- Mechanic Wing Jet-Vac (reposed)
- Scarab Bee Swarm (reposed)
- Race Ace (Core/Lightcore)
- Thunderoar (Giant)
- Hammer Wham Shell (Reposed Lightcore)
- Sunlestia (Giant)
- Winged Star Strike (Reposed Lightcore)
- Frostbite (Giant)
- Narwhal Master Chill (Reposed Lightcore)
- Darkness (Giant)
- Chaotic Grim Creeper (Reposed Lightcore)
In this game, you have to put an Adventure Pack figure on the Awakened Portal to explore a level. There's 14 levels.
- Awakened Dimension (Hub World): This is not an Adventure Pack because it's only in the game.
- Mirror of Mystery (Magic)
- Futuristic Park (Earth): This Adventure Pack comes with Mega Boom Dino-Rang.
- Pirate Seas (Water)
- Volcanic Furnace (Fire): This Adventure Pack comes with Molten Pit Eruptor.
- Tower of Time (Tech)
- Forest Temple (Life): This Adventure Pack comes with Oxbringer Tree Rex.
- Darklight Crypt (Undead)
- Sheep Wreck Island (Air)
- Lightbulb Fortress (Electric): This Adventure Pack comes with Chaotic Grim Creeper.
- Rainbow Universe (Fairy): This Adventure Pack comes with Winged Star Strike.
- Empire of Ice (Ice)
- Nightmare Express (Shadow)
- Cosmic Sky (Various): This Adventure Pack comes with Freakout.
- Malfor's Palace: This Adventure Pack comes with Awakened Dune Bug.
- This is CouyZ's first Skylanders fan-game to have reposed Giants.
- There are no reposed Skylanders, new core Skylanders or Awakened Skylanders for the new elements. However, these 4 elements get new Giants and Lightcore Skylanders. The Lightcore Skylanders in the Elecric, Fairy, Ice and Shadow elements are remodels of Lightcores from canon Skylanders games.